Samsung Galaxy Nexus Leaked
With the Samsung and Google Conference scheduled for tomorrow at Hong Kong, it seems like NTT Docomo, one of the largest wireless carriers in Japan, has let slip the Samsung Galaxy Nexus announcement just a couple hours early.
Features that apparently seem to be wrapped up around this device are :
- Dimensions: 5.4in x 2.7in x .35in (which is insanely thin, however the blog also mentions that its .45 inches at its thickest part)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4460 processor
- 4.65-inch 720×1280 AMOLED HD display (which may just be the Italian translation for Super AMOLED Plus)
- 5-megapixel CMOS rear camera with LED flash, capable of video capture in 1080p
- 1.3-megapixel CMOS front-facing camera
- 1GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of on-board storage
The phone seems really really thin. Just can’t wait for the official announcement tomorrow !